Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Crazies in my Head!

I want to scream till my eardrums pop!
Take a baseball bat and break whats left of these walls in my head.
Drive at 120 miles an hour, into skies that break and cry from the storms. 
I want lightening to strike down on me, give me a buzz.
This calm is suffocating! 
I need chaos,
Havoc!
Lets start a riot!
Let there be loud voices and strong opinions,
Anything to wake me from this dullness.
Its a depression.
Connections aren't being made,
The synapses in my skull are disappearing one by one;
I'm shutting down.
Reboot me!
Stab me in the heart, so I can remember I have one!
Beat me till I feel pain.
Think I'll jump off a bridge,
Always wanted to fly!
You must think I'm crazy!
Well, you're absolutely right and I wouldn't change it for anything.


- Shammy 2/29/12 11:38am 

No comments:

Post a Comment