Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Promise


After all these years, they've finally cleaned it up.
There's only one person in the whole world that knows the significance of this place...
__________________________________________________________________

Haven't been here in over a year. 
Everyday since I've met you, the need for it decreased. 
I thought I was getting better. 
I forgot the dreams I used to have every night, I forgot the darkness.
I thought it wasn't a part of me anymore, but lately I feel
like it is more a part of me than ever I thought it could be.

The dreams that used to haunt me are back. 
I'm scared to close my eyes and see the black.
I don't sleep. I don't eat. Is it just a matter of time? 

I am my own worst enemy. 
I know that. 
But after all is said and done, 
I won't be back. 

     - Shammy 2/26/12 3:48am

No comments:

Post a Comment